Tuesday, August 12, 2014

About The Robert Bacal Workplace Archive Blog


Click the image above to view all my books
Over the years in addition to my books published by McGraw-Hill, I’ve published over 700 articles on my various websites on workplace issues, management, leadership, communication, conflict management and more.


As you can imagine, it’s impossible to organize everything in one place on our websites, and it’s become more and more difficult to manage things so YOU, my readers, can find the information you need.

We created this “archive” to host older articles, or articles that don’t fit neatly into one of our website topics. Also, using a blog format allows you to interact with me, and with other readers, which is something we don’t have available on my websites. Finally, the blog format here allows a much better user experience for mobile users – tablets, phones, etc.


We’ve just launched in Aug., 2014 and have a lot of work to do, and we invite comments, ideas, and even contributions.


Finally, I will be posting brand NEW material, ideas, and ways to help you enhance your careers and your relationships at home and at work, when they fit this format better than the website format.

No comments:

Post a Comment